16 June, 2013

~Kosmic kat assorted characters~

~Akahana, Xun, 7-M, Alima, Adya~
 
~You may be wondering why I only have 5 of the 9 characters. Well, I was planning to give each character a profile page and the pictures that are shown below are what were going to be their ID photos to match their profiles.
And now you are possibly wondering why I'm not still trying to make profile pictures. Well, I am, but I'm starting over. I would continue this batch of profile pictures but my style has changed again. Nothing too big, but I think if I tried to draw Colt, Kalinda, Celena and Star Cat that they would look too different when compared to these pictures.
I hope you like these pictures though and I hope to be posting a little more often. I'll hopefully be
re-doing the profile pictures for each character. And the 2nd year anniversary of Kosmic Kat is coming up soon! So I might have something for that.~
 
~Akahana~
~Xun~
~Subject 7-M~
~Alima~
~Adya~