08 March, 2013

~Girl power~


 
 
~I know, I should have all the Kosmic Kat women in the picture. Not Just just Alima.
Well, to tell the truth I forgot all about today and I was working on this picture for something entirely different! But I had already coloured it, and really didn't feel like doing a whole elaborate drawing of all 6 Kosmic Gals! I'm lazy, yes, but I'm glad I had this picture with me.~
 
~If you remember (or didn't see) my 2012 Womens Day post. I mentioned how I wanted to introduce a male character to my blog. As you've seen I have added two since that post. Colt and Xun. I love drawing both of them and have so much fun doing so! This womens day, go out and set a goal. And try and complete it by next womens day! And maybe I'll have a couple more characters by then!? Who knows!~
 
 
~If you would like too check out that post I was talking about earlier. There's a link below.~