27 June, 2012

~Completely Serious!~

Reaction to Black & White 2  - pokemon Fan Art

~Warning: My Own "Crazy Person" Rant~
~It's REAL! B/W2 (Black and White 2)! I Love Pokémon as Much as the Next Girl, But This May Be a Bit Much...I Found That the First Black and White Games Were a Bit of a Stretch, With all the...Somewhat "Lame" New Pokémon.
I Admit it Was ok, But I Really Don`t Know...My Favorite of All the Games Would Have to be Red, Diamond and Platinum...Heart Gold Was Pretty Cool too...So, Maybe I`m Just Not Really Into Black and White. Sorry to All of You Who Really do Like Balck and White, I Don`t Mean to Rain on Your Poké-parade But...I`m Just a Diamond/Platinum Kinda Girl!...~

~Looks Ok...I Still Don't Know About it~

~Posted By NintendoWorldReport on Youtube~
~Comic From fanpop~
~B/W2 Image From gameinformer~