28 May, 2012

~8-bit Vocaloid~

 
~8-bit Vocaloid Collection~
~Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka~
~Meiko, Kaito, Kamui Gakupo, Megpoid Gumi~
~Akita Neru, Yowane Haku, kasane Teto, Kasane Ted~
~Lily, SF-A2 Miki, IA, SeeU~

~I Didn't Mean for This Week to End up Looking Like a Themed Week, But it Turned Out Ok (or At Least I Think it Did) and I Hope You Enjoyed the Images/Videos~

 
~8-bit Kosmic Kat Vocaloid~
~Star Cat, Kalinda, Celena~
~Akahana, Colt, Xun~
~Adya, Alima, 7-M~
~Hopefully This is Ok as Well...it Doesn't Make Me Look Self Centered if I do This?...Does it?
Well, I Hope Not...and I Hope You Like Them...sorry~

~If You'd Like, You Can Check Out My Kosmic Kosplay, it's the Same Thing With Kosmic Kat as Vocaloid but Not in 8-bit...and it Doesn't Have Colt or Xun, Because it Was Drawn Befor They Were Introduced...~